The Annual General Meeting (the "Meeting") of the shareholders of Imaging Dynamics Company Ltd. (the "Corporation") will be held at
the offices of the Corporation at #130, 3510 – 29th Street NE, Calgary, AB T1Y 7E5 on Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 10 a.m. (Calgary time)
in order to:
1. Receive and consider the financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2018;
2. Propose to increase the number of board directors to seven,elect at least five persons for directors in the Information Circular to
serve until the next Annual General Meeting of shareholders or until their successors are elected or appointed;
3. Appoint BDO Canada LLP as auditors of the Corporation for the ensuing year and authorize the Directors of the Corporation to fix
the Auditor's remuneration;
4. Re-approve the Corporation’s Stock Option Plan, and
5. Transact such other business as may be properly brought before the Meeting or any adjournment of the Meeting.
The details of the matters proposed are set forth in the Information Circular accompanying this notice.
If you are a registered Shareholder and are unable to attend the Meeting or any adjournment thereof in person, please complete,
sign and mail the enclosed form of proxy to, or deposit it with, Computershare Trust Company of Canada, Proxy Dept., 100 University
Avenue, 8th Floor,Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2Y1, or by facsimile at 1-866-249-7775, so that it is received no later than 48 hours
(excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays) prior to the time of the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Only shareholders of record at the close of business on June 21, 2019 will be entitled to vote at the Meeting, unless that
shareholder has transferred any of his shares subsequent to that date and the transferee shareholder, not later than 10 days
before the Meeting, establishes ownership of the shares, and requests that the transferee's name be included on the list of
DATED at Calgary, Alberta this 21st day of June, 2019.
By order of the Board of Directors
Corporate Secretary, Imaging Dynamics Company Ltd.